Electronic System for Travel Authorization
- Private information is provided and submitted by the visitors and applicant of our website voluntarily. www.electronicsystemfortravelauthorization.com will not only collect the data but also store traffic data and details of user visits to the website including your email address, your name, any questions submitted, your email signature, etc. Your personal credit card information used to purchase our product or service is also considered private. All credit card numbers are encrypted for security reasons and to comply with PCI standards. Only the necessary personal information needed to process your order is collected.
- The information obtained through www.electronicsystemfortravelauthorization.com is never sold, disclosed or shared. Information is deleted on servers which meet and exceed government standards. All information in this site will be kept confidential and will not be sold to third parties.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to any applicant for any reason, including but not limited to misrepresented or fraudulent transactions which will be canceled without any further notice.
- www.electronicsystemfortravelauthorization.com gathers and stores certain types of information by using “cookies” when your web browser accesses www.electronicsystemfortravelauthorization.com. Users can set their browsers to interact or reject all, or certain, cookies.
- www.electronicsystemfortravelauthorization.com is not linked to any personal information that can divulge the identity of our customers. We only use information collected by this website regarding visitors and applicant of the website for the following purposes : to conduct our business ; to communicate with the customer.
- www.electronicsystemfortravelauthorization.com uses servers located in the United Kingdom. We store customer information on our own dedicated secure servers to protect against unauthorized access. Your information is protected with the highest protection available through physical security, firewalls, encryption, and passwords. Hosting company specifications can be provided upon request.
- Use of www.electronicsystemfortravelauthorization.com is subject to the Terms and Conditions. Please review our Terms and Conditions to understand our practices before using our services.
- Every registered user has the right to delete their data. If you want to delete your data from our database, please contact us at email@example.com.
- www.electronicsystemfortravelauthorization.com does not offer any newsletter or any type of marketing which requires a customer to Opt Out.